Digital Marketing Coordinator
The Society for the Promotion of Japanese Animation (SPJA) is looking for Digital Marketing coordinator to assist with executing digital content strategies including email marketing campaigns, content creation, and social media management. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining SPJA’s websites and social media. The successful candidate will curate and create content, as well as provide a consistent message that represents our brands through all of our respective digital channels. The ideal candidate has strong creative writing and strategic skills, as well as high attention to detail.
These requirements are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and ability required the role.
The major areas of responsibility include:
- Create copy and graphics for digital campaigns, email blasts, social media posts, website pages/blog posts, etc.
- Maintain and update website and mobile app content
- Monitor SPJA’s social media accounts and provide engaging interaction with followers
- Monitor campaign activity, utilize data to analyze performance, and identify areas of improvement/optimization
- Assist with gathering and reporting of metrics across various digital marketing channels
- Provide excellent customer service responses and escalate issues where appropriate
- Organize and label assets in digital content library
- Stay up to date on social media trends, technologies, and best practices
- Coordinate implementation of digital market research on an as needed basis
- Assist with conducting research and providing relevant analytics for various trends and other topics of interest
- Coordinate and assist the social media volunteer manager with their departmental needs
- May be requested to assist with tasks or duties relating to other marketing department functions by the Brand Manager or Marketing Project Manager
• BA in Marketing, Communications, or related field
• Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, social media management programs, and other social media best practices
• Basic knowledge of HTML
• Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
• Familiarity with web design and publishing
• Strong analytical and multitasking skills – a critical thinker with problem-solving skills
• Fast learner
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to maintain confidentiality within the organization with a high level of personal ethics.
• Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and/or video editing skills a plus
• Must be available full time including during Anime Expo 2019 (July 1 – July 9)