Inside Sales Coordinator
The Inside Sales Coordinator helps bring our event to life and keeps our team and customers informed. You're responsible for the coordination and support of all sales needs for SPJA.
- You'll support the Sales team, managers and clients; coordinate with Operations and Entertainment team to ensure on time delivery and inventory status and arrange services through Operations and follow-up with customers
- Contract and client process management- Process daily sales orders, sales reports, presentations and forecasts
- Manage, create and present Open order reports and other status reports
- Provide RMA (Return Material Authorization) service
- Maintain a pleasant and professional relationship with customers and ensure their overall satisfaction
- Manage, create and update all order information both physically and digitally
- Prepare quotes, deal with regulatory issues, work closely with logistics team, and provide excellent customer service
- Work in partnership with outside sales staff
- Manage event supply chain, house accounts and existing customers
- Work with Operations, Entertainment, and Marketing teams for the coordination of service fulfillment and documentation
- Enter new orders and purchase orders
- Work with accounting/finance regarding audits, supplier accounts payable, or customer accounts receivable issues which require additional documentation or operational solutions
- Visit customers, suppliers, or other business partners if required
- Support Business Development
- Scheduling: review and communicate all sales related scheduling for all SPJA events and programming
- 2+ years B2B experience supporting sales
- Critical skill- Able to discuss sales terms with clients; then clarify, review and insert the agreed sales terms to create complete contracts
- Fully proficient in MS Office, order entry, purchase orders, invoices, and shipping documents
- SAP or ERP experience a plus
- Solid multitasking ability, organization, administrative skills
- This role speaks to the world about our events, so fluency in Japanese is a big plus
- You bring hustle, our events involve walking all day
- Good judgement, high ethics and calm problem-solving skills, even under pressure
- Able to attend meetings, conferences and events (including social functions) as necessary
- Supply chain management experience highly desired
- Account management experience helpful
- Occasional travel
Job Type: Full Time, Hourly
About the SPJA Team
Joining the SPJA team is ideal for those seeking to make a difference in a culture based community, providing not only operational support to the organization but helping to promote a positive work environment for both our small team of employees and large team of volunteers. We're located in the Brookhollow complex, on the border of Irvine/Santa Ana near the 55 fwy and Warner.
We are a 501©6 mutual benefit non-profit team expanding to meet the organization’s growth and ongoing success. What does success look like? Ongoing growth in attendance of our key events.
Our team values strong consensus-building skills, personal integrity, and dedication to superior customer service. We consider ourselves to be hands on workers who are self-starters combining excellent communication with strong technical skills. We share a passion for Japanese anime and pop culture.
Our employee roles are unique at SPJA, fulfilling two critical functions. First of course is the core role, the second and unique element is our team's transformation into volunteer team leaders during Anime Expo with 100,000+ in attendance event and other events.
Find out more at www.spja.org and our Facebook page