Administrative Assistant to Senior Management
The Administrative Assistant acts as administrative support to the Senior Management of SPJA by performing the following duties:
- Secretarial Duties: Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics. Create presentations and reports requested.
- Time Management: Conserves the Senior Management's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Communications: Maintain an efficient flow of information between all levels of the Senior Management’s internal and external contacts on a wide spectrum of the organization’s plans and priorities.
- Editing: Reviews, proofreads, and formats all correspondence prepared by the Senior Management to ensure accuracy and completeness as well as consistency with organizational policy.
- Calendar Management: Maintains Senior Management’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Confidentiality Protection: Maintains confidence and protects the organization by keeping information confidential.
- Expense Reports: Collecting and organizing Senior Management's receipts in compliance with finance policies and procedures. Ensuring expenses are recorded up to date within one week of purchase.
- Travel Booking: Coordinates Senior Management's travel needs with SPJA identified travel agency ensuring.
- Notes: Takes notes on behalf of the Senior Senior Management. Provides historical reference when applicable.
- Reception: Acts as back up to existing SPJA receptionist including duties such as general office clean up, resource calendar management, and office errands.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work amicably with personalities while managing professionalism.
- Above average interpersonal skills and ability to comfortably engage conversation with a variety of individuals.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- High adaptability to changing needs.
- Consistent demonstration of quality of work and good judgement.
- Must maintain professionalism and act with high integrity.
- Must be available to work a non-traditional work schedule.
- Must have excellent time management, the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and work under strict deadlines.
- Must be strong in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with financial teams, reporting and budgeting a plus.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Up to 20% travel required.
- Must be able to perform required tasks at the SPJA office and event locations.
Location: Santa Ana, CA